We’re so sorry that Brown Sugar didn’t meet your expectations and we hate to see you go.
To deactivate/cancel your account, please be advised you cannot just delete the Brown Sugar app on your device to end your subscription. You MUST follow the steps below. If you do not follow the steps below you could potentially incur additional charges for the service:
Amazon (Kindle and Fire TV)
- You can manage your Appstore subscriptions using one of the following methods:
Go to Amazon.com and sign in. Go to Account & Lists > Your Account > Apps and More section. From the menu on the left, select Your Subscriptions.
Tap Apps, and then tap Store. Open the menu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions.
Amazon Underground app for Android
Open the menu, expand the Amazon Appstore submenu, and then tap Manage Subscriptions.
Alternatively, you can contact Amazon directly at: 1 (888) 280-4331.
Amazon Prime Channels
- Go to your Amazon Video Subscriptions page. You can find a link in the “Your Account” menu on Amazon.
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Look under Prime Video Channels to find the Brown Sugar subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Select the Prime Video Channels option and confirm.
Once you cancel, the renewal date in your Channel details becomes the end date, and you'll no longer be charged for the Channel each month. However, you can continue to access the Channel through Prime Video up until the end date.
- Cancel the Brown Sugar app through the Google Play Store.
Here are directions for how to cancel a subscription within the Google Play store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
Alternatively, you can contact the Google Play store directly at: 1 (855) 836-3987.
- Contact Comcast directly at 1-800-934-6489
- Go to BrownSugar.com.
- Click the "Sign In" button in the top right corner and sign into the service with your email and password.
- Go to the person (My Account) icon in the upper far right corner of the screen.
- Click “Cancel Membership.”
- Click “Finish Cancellation” to complete the cancellation process.
- Cancel the Brown Sugar app through iTunes.
Here are the directions for how to cancel a subscription within the iTunes store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Alternatively, you can contact iTunes directly at: 1 (800) 275-2273.
- You can manage your subscriptions using one of the following methods:
From the web
Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account. Click on Manage your subscriptions. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
From your Roku streaming device
Press the Home button on your Roku remote to open the main screen. Locate and access options for a subscription channel in one of the following ways.
From your channel lineup
- Select Home to open the home screen.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote.
From the Channel Store
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
Once you access options, select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
Once you cancel your service, you should receive a confirmation email letting you know the subscription was canceled.
Your cancellation is effective at the end of your current billing period.
In addition, if you also signed up for our Brown Sugar newsletter, you may want to unsubscribe from that as well. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any of our newsletter emails.
Thank you again for being a part of the Brown Sugar family and hope you will return at a later date.