If you are a new subscriber, you will need to create an account at brownsugar.com (via a desktop or laptop device).
Please note: Accounts tied to promo codes can only be created on the website. Applying a promo code via mobile web is not currently supported for account creation.
Creating an account with a coupon can be done as follows:
- Click “REDEEM PROMO CODE”
- Follow the steps to create your account; enter the promo code when prompted.
After completing the steps to create your account, the renewal date will be reflected in your account’s “My Account” page under the “SUBSCRIPTION” section along with your recurring payment method.
Regular billing terms will apply after your promo code has expired.
If you are an active subscriber, have already created an account, and want to apply a promo code, click the "SIGN IN" button at brownsugar.com (via a desktop or laptop device), then follow the next steps:
- After signing in to your account, go to your “My Account” page (click the icon that looks like a person, located at the top right corner of the website).
- Under the “SUBSCRIPTION” section, you will see the option to “Redeem Gift/Promo Code”.
- Steps to “Redeem Gift/Promo Code”:
- Enter the promo code in this field.
- Click “Check” to verify the code, followed by “Redeem”.
- If you have applied a valid promo code, then the redeemed promo code will display under “Active Gift/Promo Code” for your subscription.
If you are billed monthly, those charges will be paused temporarily for the duration of the promo code promotion period and resume after the promo code's term has ended.
EXISTING ACCOUNTS CREATED ON THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS:
If you are an active subscriber and signed-up via Amazon App Store, Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple App Store, Comcast Xfinity X1, Cox Contour TV, Google Play, or Roku, then you would need to cancel your account through those respective platforms and sign-up at brownsugar.com to take advantage of a promo code.
Brown Sugar promo codes can only be applied and associated with an account created at brownsugar.com (via a desktop or laptop device).